Did you know that the Government of Canada buys billions of dollars worth of goods and services each year? Do you think they only buy from big companies? Would you be surprised to learn that many of these contracts are awarded to small businesses in Canada?
Let us help you decide if selling to the Government of Canada is appropriate for you.
Join us to dispel some myths about selling to government and find out:
- What the government buys
- Who the government buys from
- How the government buys
- Where to find resources and free support for small businesses
Who is this for?
Businesses looking for information to help decide if doing business with the government is an avenue they want to pursue.
- Tue, 09/20/2022 - 10:00 to 11:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form