Did you know that the Government of Canada buys billions worth of goods and services each year? Do you think they only buy from big companies? Would you be surprised to learn that many of these contracts are awarded to small businesses in Canada?
Let us help you decide if selling to the Government of Canada is appropriate for you.
Join us to dispel some myths about selling to government and find out:
- What the government buys
- Who the government buys from
- How the government buys
- Where to find resources and free support for small businesses
- 30 minute presentation followed by a period of questions and answers.
- Language: English
To participate, please complete the information below before 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 3, 2021. Login information to connect to the seminar will be sent to you a day prior to the event.
- Thu, 03/04/2021 - 14:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form