Join Procurement Assistance Canada-Ontario Region for a special webinar session on Mythbusting Federal Government Procurement and the Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS) program.
Did you know that the Government of Canada buys $15-20 billion worth of goods and services each year? Do you think they only buy from big companies? Would you be surprised to learn that many of these contracts are awarded to small businesses in Canada? Let us help you decide if selling to the Government of Canada is appropriate for you.
Canada’s defence policy, Strong, Secure, Engaged commits to $1.6 billion of investment in innovations for defence and security over the next 20 years.
The Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS) program is looking for your solutions to help resolve defence and security challenges. IDEaS will support the development of solutions from their conceptual stage, through prototype testing and capability development.
- Tue, 03/28/2023 - 10:00 to 11:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Aboriginal peoples, business, educators, employers, funding applicants, general public, government, immigrants, job seekers, media, non-governmental organizations, parents, persons with disabilities, rural community, scientists, students, veterans, women, youth
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada - Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Register here