About this event
This event will be delivered in American Sign Language only.
We invite you to our ASL version presentation: Mythbusting federal government procurement (Online).
Did you know that the Government of Canada buys $15-20 billion worth of goods and services each year? Do you think they only buy from big companies? Would you be surprised to learn that many of these contracts are awarded to small businesses in Canada?
Let us help you decide if selling to the Government of Canada is appropriate for you.
Join us to dispel some myths about selling to the government and find out:
What the government buys
Who the government buys from
How the government buys
Where to find resources and free support for small businesses
Login information to connect to the webinar will be sent to you a day prior to the event.
**This event will be delivered in American Sign Language only.
For assistance, please contact the Pacific Regional – Procurement Assistance Canada toll free at 1-866-602-0403 or by email at email@example.com
- Wed, 08/17/2022 - 11:00 to 12:30
- Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration (English only)