We invite you to our presentation: Mythbusting federal government procurement.
Did you know that the Government of Canada buys $15-20 billion worth of goods and services each year? Do you think they only buy from big companies? Would you be surprised to learn that many of these contracts are awarded to small businesses in Canada? Did you know that you could do business in French from A to Z with the Government of Canada?
Let us help you decide if selling to the Government of Canada is appropriate for you.
Join us to dispel some myths about selling to government and find out:
- What the government buys
- Who the government buys from
- How the government buys
- Where to find resources and free support for small businesses
- Linguistic resources
For more information, please call the National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) at 514-210-5770 or at TPSGC.PASACQuebec-APPACQuebec.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
- Thu, 05/05/2022 - 13:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Soutien en Approvisionnement Canada (anciennement BPME), Région du Québec
- Event Language
- Registration form (English only)