Did you know that the Government of Canada buys billions worth of goods and services each year? Do you think they only buy from big companies? Would you be surprised to learn that many of these contracts are awarded to small businesses in Canada?
Let us help you decide if selling to the Government of Canada is appropriate for you.
Join us to dispel some myths about selling to government and find out:
- What the government buys
- Who the government buys from
- How the government buys
- Where to find resources and free support for small businesses
This session will be hosted in English only with closed captioning and American sign language (ASL) interpretation services provided. For assistance, please contact the Pacific Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises toll free at 1-866-602-0403 or by email at email@example.com.
- Webinar, online
- Thu, 12/03/2020 - 10:30 to 12:00
- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Pacific Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online Registration (English only)