Are you interested in learning how you can expand your market by selling your goods and services to the Government of Canada?
If you own or operate a business and are interested in selling to the federal departments and agencies, then it is essential to proactively promote your business as a supplier. Let them know what goods and services you have and why you should be their supplier. Suppliers who promote their goods and services have better chances to bid on requirements valued at $25,000 or less, considered as low dollar value requirements by Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC).
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) seminars provide key information about how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you:
- find out which departments and agencies are likely to want to buy your goods or services
- know the end user's needs and emphasize your unique features
Host: Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre
Panelist: Tara Hartley, Regional Director of the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Wed, 05/24/2017 -10:00 to 11:00
- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, women
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Event Language
- Online registration form (only available in English)