Interested in selling your goods or services to the federal government?
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) in collaboration with the Office of the Procurement Ombudsman (OPO) invite you to an information session to:
- Inform you about the services offered by our two offices
- Hear from you about your concerns and experience in doing business with the Federal Government
The Government of Canada purchases between $15-$20 billion of goods and services each year. This event provides key information about how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you learn how to:
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Search for opportunities
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Understand the security clearance process
- Bid on opportunities
These events are free and spaces are limited, so please register as soon as possible.
For more information, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, National Capital Region, either by telephone at 819-953-7878 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Innovation Gatineau Institute, 455 de la Gappe Boulevard, Suite 201
- Thu, 03/28/2019 - 09:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- National Capital Region
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (French only)