Interested in selling your goods or services to the federal government? Not sure where to start?
Officials from the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) in collaboration with the Office of the Procurement Ombudsman (OPO) invite you to an information session to:
- Inform you about the services offered by our two offices
- Hear from you about your concerns and experience in doing business with the Federal Government
This session will be conducted in English with a bilingual question period. This event is free and space is limited, so please register as soon as possible.
The Government of Canada purchases between $15-$20 billion of goods and services each year. This event provides key information about how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you learn how to:
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Search for opportunities
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Understand the security clearance process
- Bid on opportunities
For more information, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, National Capital Region, either by telephone at 819-953-7878 or by email at email@example.com.
- RBC Foundry at Bayview Yards, 7 Bayview Road
- Wed, 02/13/2019 - 09:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- National Capital Region
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises and the Office of the Procurement Ombudsman
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (English only)