Are you considering selling to the Government of Canada?
Join a representative from Procurement Assistance Canada to learn about the federal procurement process to help you decide if you want to pursue federal procurement for your business.
This seminar will help you:
• Understand the federal procurement process
• Understand how the Government of Canada buys
• Learn about additional sources of information for companies considering selling to the federal government
Who is this for?
Businesses looking for information to help decide if doing business with the government is an avenue they want to pursue.
The Office of the Procurement Ombudsman (OPO) will kick off our session. The Office of the Procurement Ombudsman (OPO) is a neutral and independent organization of the Government of Canada that helps resolve contracting disputes between businesses and the federal government. Their office investigates complaints and provides dispute resolution services to help parties get back to
business when issues arise. OPO also reviews widespread federal contracting issues and provides recommendations on how to improve them.
This session will be hosted in English only. For more information, contact Procurement Assistance Canada, Pacific Region, either by telephone at 1-866-602-0403 or by email at SACPacifique-PACPacific@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
Our privacy notice:
You agree to allow PAC, Public Services and Procurement Canada to:
• Collect and use the information you provide to contact you; and
• Temporarily store your questionnaire response on Eventbrite, a third-party online questionnaire service.
Important: Registering for this event via the Eventbrite platform requires a user profile. Creating a user profile is a process managed entirely by Eventbrite and separately from Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- Wed, 03/22/2023 - 13:30 to 15:15
- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Introduction to Federal Procurement