Are you considering selling to the Government of Canada?
Join a representative from Procurement Assistance Canada to learn about the federal procurement process to help you decide if you want to pursue federal procurement for your business.
This seminar will help you:
- Understand the federal procurement process
- Understand how the Government of Canada buys
- Learn about additional sources of information for companies considering selling to the federal government
Who is this for?
Businesses looking for information to help decide if doing business with the government is an avenue they want to pursue.
This session will be hosted in English only. For French sessions or for more information, contact Procurement Assistance Canada, Pacific Region, either by telephone at 1-866-602-0403 or by email at SACPacifique-PACPacific@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
Login information to connect to the webinar will be sent to you a day prior to the event.
Important: Registering for this event via the Eventbrite platform requires a user profile. Creating a user profile is a process managed entirely by Eventbrite and separately from Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- #205-800 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC
- Wed, 11/23/2022 - 13:00 to 14:30
- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration (English only)