Interested in Doing Business with the Government of Canada ?
Series of information sessions for entrepreneurs in the 2SLGBTQI+ community.
On Wednesdays, September 14, 21, and 28 2022, from noon to 1 pm (EDT), Procurement Assistance Canada from the Quebec region, in collaboration with EVOL, CCCGL, and AMCHAM Canada Quebec Chapter, offers you a 3-training session Series dedicated to the diversity entrepreneurs on federal procurement!:
The second session (Part 2 of 3) will take place on September 21 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. and is entitled: "Register as a Supplier and Finding Opportunities with the Federal Government". An hands-on workshop to equip you with what it takes to start selling to the Government of Canada. You will be able to:
- Activate email notifications to receive calls for tenders that correspond to their goods and services;
- Register your business in the database of government suppliers.
The third session (Part 3 of 3) will take place on September 28 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. and is entitled: "Bidding on Federal Opportunities: tips and tricks". A more into-depth overview of the bidding process and key information for bidding on opportunities, including:
- The different types of bid solicitation documents;
- The main elements of a bid solicitation document and how to respond to them;
- How bids are evaluated and vendors selected;
- How to follow up after receiving the results of the solicitation process;
- Best practices, tips and suggestions;
Procurement Assistance Canada wishes to support the Government of Canada's commitments to gender equality, diversity and inclusion and to increase the participation of underrepresented suppliers in federal government procurement.
It's an appointment you don’t want to miss, mark your calendars!
- On line
- Wed, 09/21/2022 - 12:00 to 13:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada from the Quebec region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available