Virtual 60-minute drop-in sessions with specialists from Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) Atlantic for discussions related to government procurement and more!
Connect for a few minutes to ask questions about doing business with the Government of Canada or stay for the full hour.
Occurring every Monday at noon (Atlantic Time) until the end of October, this offering provides participants the opportunity to:
- Drop in for information related to the Government of Canada’s procurement process(/li>
- Ask questions on how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada
- Learn about tools and resources
- Pick up tips on finding opportunities, bidding best practices, and more
- Mon, 09/12/2022 - 12:00
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada, Atlantic Region
- Event Language