Public Services and Procurement Canada will be hosting a webinar to inform you on how we are changing the way we do business. We are launching an exciting new suite of e-procurement services that will make it easier for suppliers across the country to bid, view opportunities, and connect with us online.
We have recently launched CanadaBuys, a new site containing procurement resources, how-to guides, and a help desk equipped to help you with any and all procurement questions. In this webinar, we will walk you through the site and give you all the information you need on how to register for our new suite of procurement tools!
We invite you to send any questions you may have to: TPSGC.PASAEGCO-APEPSOCM.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca
- Mon, 10/19/2020 - 15:00 to 16:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Networking, Connecting Event, Presentation, Seminar, Webinar, Videoconference, Teleconference
- Government of Canada, Public Service and Procurement Canada, Acquisitions Branch, Acquisitions Procurement Transformation Sector
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Register in advance for this webinar