On May 24 2018, meet representatives from venture capital funds, economic development agencies and financial institutions to help you make your business development projects a reality.
The Funding Meet-and-Greet - Growth is an event powered by Info-entrepreneurs (Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal), and presented by Investissement Québec and EDC (Export and Development Canada).
A unique opportunity to:
- Quickly find sources of funding for your development projects;
- Review different types of funding for your business;
- Meet high level experts who can support your initiatives;
- Arrange for personalized meeting with investors;
- Network with businesses that share your reality.
Who should attend?
Growing small and medium-sized businesses with at least $1 million in turnover that are seeking funding for their expansion and development.
Do not miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and prepare for your next round of funding. The OSME-Qc will also be there to answer your questions about how to do business with the government of Canada.
Closing date for registration: May 22, 2018
For more information, please visit the official website.
- Le Centre Sheraton: 1201,René-Levesque, boulevard West
- Thu, 05/24/2018 - 09:30 to 13:50
- Canada, Quebec
- business, employers, funding applicants
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Information Booth, Presentation, One-on-one meeting
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form (French only)