The doing business with government information clinic brings together representatives from the federal, provincial, regional and municipal levels of government to provide assistance to the supplier community and small and medium sized enterprises that are interested in doing business with government.
This is a free event!
Check in and registration for 1-on-1 opens at 9:15 a.m.
Partners, programs and services to be presented from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.:
- Public Services and Procurement Canada: Doing business with the Government of Canada seminar
- Region of Peel: Doing business with the Region of Peel seminar
- City of Mississauga: Doing business with the City of Mississauga seminar
Light networking lunch to be provided from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
1-on-1 Engagement session with representatives from 1:00 to 4:00 pm:
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Bo See Fok, supply team Leader, client engagement
- Vashti Ramnarine, supply officer, goods and services
- Ricky Chan, supply team leader, real property contracting (construction, architectural and engineering consulting services)
- Lauren Woodhall, supply specialist, real property contracting (architectural and engineering consulting services)
- Ambreen Dhillon, supply specialist, real property contracting (construction services)
- Cindy Marshall, supply specialist, real property contracting
- John Von Zuben, security clearance
- P. Sivaraj, federal procurement processes
- Menelaos (Manny) Argiropoulos, federal procurement processes
- Other Federal Departments:
- Kevin Lafford, Canada Border Servicesagency (CBSA), to be confirmed
- Others to be confirmed
- Region of Peel (English only)
- Sherry-Ann Besla, manager, finance, procurement transformation
- Janice Smith, senior procurement analyst, finance (information technology, human resources, legal and professional services)
- Amanda Tanti, procurement analyst, finance (construction and professional services)
- City of Mississauga (English only)
- Brian Smith, senior buyer, information technology
- Eva Michalowski, buyer, information technology
The seminars are presented in English only. For information on a French seminar/webinar or for special assistance, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Ontario Region, at 1-800-668-5378 at least five business days prior to the event.
- 4900 Yonge Street, third floor auditorium
- Tue, 03/05/2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Aboriginal peoples, business, educators, employers, general public, government, immigrants, media, non-Canadians, non-governmental organizations, parents, persons with disabilities, rural community, scientists, seniors, travellers, veterans, visitors to Canada, women, youth
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Information Booth, Networking, Connecting Event, Seminar, One-on-one meeting
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Registration form