Buyandsell.gc.ca is where you will find federal bid opportunities and related procurement information. This webinar provides an overview and demonstration of the Buyandsell.gc.ca website's key features and functions, including how to:
- Search for tenders, contract history and standing offers and supply arrangements
- Follow opportunities to keep informed about new tender notices and amendments
- Find additional sources of information for suppliers
This session will be hosted in English only with closed captioning and American sign language (ASL) interpretation services provided.
For assistance, please contact the Pacific Regional Office of contact Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) toll free at 1-866-602-0403 or by email at TPSGC.PASACPacifique-APPACPacific.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
It is recommended to attend the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar.
- Wed, 09/28/2022 - 13:00 to 14:30
- Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration (English only)