CanadaBuys is where you will find federal bid opportunities and related procurement information. This webinar provides an overview and demonstration of the CanadaBuys website’s key features and functions, including how to:
Search for tenders, contract history and standing offers and supply arrangements
Follow opportunities to keep informed about new tender notices and amendments
Find additional sources of information for suppliers
Please note, this webinar will take place in French.
It is recommended to attend the seminar "Introduction to Federal Procurement" before attending any other seminar.
- Thu, 01/26/2023 - 10:00 to 11:30
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online Registration