Buyandsell.gc.ca is where you will find federal bidding opportunities and related procurement information. This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, provides you with an overview of the Buyandsell.gc.ca key features and functionalities, including how to:
- search for tenders, contract history and standing offers and supply arrangements
- follow opportunities to keep informed about new tender notices and amendments
- find additional sources of information for suppliers
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar "Doing Business with the Government of Canada" prior to attending any other seminar.
Closing date for registration: August 12th, 2017 at midnight.
For more information, please call the national InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Place Bonaventure
800 De La Gauchetière Street West
- Tue, 08/15/2017 -13:00 to 14:30
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, general public
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (only available in French)