Buyandsell.gc.ca is where you can find federal business opportunities and related procurement information. This 30 minute seminar provides you with an overview and demonstration of the Buyandsell.gc.ca website's key features and functionalities, including how to:
- Search for tenders, contract history and standing offers and supply arrangements
- Follow opportunities to keep you informed about new tender notices and amendments
- Find additional sources of information for suppliers
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar.
Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before November 7, 2018 at 9:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, get a copy of the presentation here.
- Place Bonaventure: 800 de la Gauchetière Street West, south-west portal, seventh floor
- Thu, 11/08/2018 - 10:00 to 10:30
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (French only)