Buyandsell.gc.ca is where you can find federal business opportunities and related procurement information. This 30-minute seminar provides you with an overview and demonstration of the Buyandsell.gc.ca website’s key features and functionalities, including how to:
- Search for tenders, contract history, and standing and supply arrangements offers
- Follow opportunities to keep you informed about new tender notices and amendments
- Find additional sources of information for suppliers
Note: It is mandatory to have previously attended the seminar “Doing Business with the Government of Canada” before attending any other seminar.
***Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before June 5th, 9:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, get a copy of the presentation here.
- Place Bonaventure : 800 De la Gauchetière Street West. 7th floor. Portal South-West
- Wed, 06/06/2018 - 10:00 to 10:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, general public
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form ( French only)