Buyandsell.gc.ca is where you will find federal bidding opportunities and related procurement information. This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, provides you with an overview of the Buyandsell.gc.ca key features and functionalities, including how to:
- Search for tenders, contract history and standing offers, and supply arrangements,
- Follow opportunities to keep you informed about new tender notices and amendments,
- Find additional sources of information for suppliers.
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar “Doing Business with the Government of Canada” prior before to attending this seminar.
Closing date for registration: January 15, 2018 at 8:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, find a copy of the presentation here.
- 1550, d'Estimauville Avenue
- Wed, 01/17/2018 -09:00 to 10:30
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration (French only)