Buyandsell.gc.ca is where you will find federal bidding opportunities and related procurement information. This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, provides you with an overview of the Buyandsell.gc.ca key features and functionalities, including how to:
- Search for tenders, contract history, standing offers, and supply arrangements
- Follow opportunities to keep you informed about new tender notices and amendments
- Find additional sources of information for suppliers
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" prior to attending this seminar.
***Closing date for registration: September 10, 2017 at midnight.
For more information, please call the national Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca
- Participation in person: 1550 d'Estimauville Avenue, G1J 5E9./ Participation online by videoconference: Location is your choice! All you need is Internet and a telephone.
- Wed, 09/13/2017 -09:00 to 10:30
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, general public
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises – Quebec region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online Registration form (French only)