Are you interested in doing business with the Government of Canada?
Join a representative from The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Public Services and Procurement Canada, to understand how to find federal bid opportunities and related procurement information in the current context of COVID-19.
This seminar will help you:
- Understand the federal procurement process
- Find opportunities on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Find additional sources of information for companies interested in selling to the federal government
- 30 minute presentation followed by a period of questions and answers.
- Language: English
To participate, please complete the information below before 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. Login information to connect to the seminar will be sent to you a day prior to the event.
- Thu, 02/25/2021 - 14:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form