Are you interested in doing business with the Government of Canada?
Join a representative from The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Public Services and Procurement Canada, to understand how to find federal bid opportunities and related procurement information in the current context of COVID-19.
This seminar will help you:
- Understand the federal procurement process
- Find opportunities on BuyandSell.gc.ca
- Find additional sources of information for companies interested in selling to the federal government
Format: 30 minute presentation followed by a period of questions and answers.
Registration is full for the date you have chosen.
To register for a future seminar, please refer to the Event Calendar on BuyAndSell.gc.ca
- Thu, 05/28/2020 - 14:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Online registration form