The Government of Canada buys billions of dollars worth of goods and services each year to help deliver programs and services to Canadians. The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises would like to help your company do business with the federal government.
The Supplier Registration Information (SRI) system is a database of registered companies interested in selling to the federal government. By registering in SRI, you make your company's name and supply capabilities widely known to federal departments and agencies, who may use the system to identify sources of supply for the goods and services they buy.
This workshop will help you:
- Register in SRI
- Find opportunities on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications of new opportunities related to your goods and services
To register as a supplier, you must have a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) business number (BN) or GST/HST number.
This session will be hosted in English only. For French sessions or for more information, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, National Capital Region, either by telephone at 873-355-9796 or by email at TPSGC.PARCNBPME-APNCROSME.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca. Login information to connect to the webinar will be sent to you a day prior to the event.
- Thu, 02/25/2021 - 12:00 to 14:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, National Capital Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (English only)