Interested in Doing Business with the Government of Canada ?
Federal procurement for food in Quebec, information session for suppliers (event in French).
On Thursday, November 24th, 2022, from 9:30 am to noon (EST), Procurement Assistance Canada from the Quebec region, in collaboration with Public Services and Procurement Canada, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, National Defence and Correctional Service Canada, offers you a half-day of conferences and networking on the Zoom platform, dedicated to food sectors entrepreneurs!
Do you want to sell your products and feed client department? Do you want to learn more about federal government programs or services to expand your markets and develop collaboration opportunities? Procurement Assistance Canada from the Quebec region and Public Services and Procurement Canada will devote this half-day to raising awareness of their service offerings to the food sectors entrepreneurs.
It's an appointment you don’t want to miss, mark your calendars!
- Thu, 11/24/2022 - 09:30 to 12:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available