Information Session for Security and Defence Entrepreneurs and Academic Community
Interested in Doing Business with the Government of Canada?
Information Session for Security and Defence / Research and Development Entrepreneurs and Academic Community (event in French, material and discussion in both languages, open to all)
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022, from 9 am to noon (EDT), Procurement Assistance Canada from the Quebec region, in collaboration with Valcartier Research Centre (Defence Research and Development Canada), offers you a half-day of conferences and networking on the Zoom platform, dedicated to entrepreneurs and the academic community dedicated to security and defence!
You’re not sure to see the alignment of your business model with the security and defense sector, but you work in an emerging technology sector? Come and learn more about the R&D areas in which we have a keen interest!
Do you want to sell your products or services to the Government of Canada, learn more about federal government programs or services to expand your markets, and develop collaboration opportunities? Public Services and Procurement Canada and Defence Research and Development Canada will devote this half-day to raising awareness of their service offerings to Canadian businesses and universities.
It's an appointment you won’t want to miss, mark your calendars!
- Tue, 09/27/2022 - 09:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada, Quebec region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form