The Government of Canada purchases $22 billion of goods and services each year. This two-hour webinar provides key information about how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you learn how to:
- Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or service
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Build networks and promote your business
- Search for opportunities
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Understand the security clearance process
- Bid on opportunities
The Office of the Procurement Ombudsman will also deliver a brief presentation on the recourse mechanisms and services available to suppliers in the event they encounter issues with a federal contract.
This webinar is presented in English only. For information on a French webinar or for special assistance, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Ontario Region, at 1-800-668-5378 or email@example.com at least five business days prior to the event.
Note: It is mandatory to attend "Doing Business with the Government of Canada” before attending any other sessions.
- Wed, 03/03/2021 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Aboriginal peoples, business, educators, employers, funding applicants, general public, government, immigrants, job seekers, media, non-governmental organizations, parents, persons with disabilities, rural community, scientists, seniors, students, veterans, women, youth
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Register here