The Government of Canada purchases between $15-$20 billion of goods and services each year. This one hour seminar provides you with key information on how to sell to the Government of Canada and that will help you learn how to:
- Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your good or service
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Build networks and promote your business
- Search for business opportunities
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Understand the security clearance process
- Bid on opportunities
Right after this seminar, you will have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge on the bidding processes and key functionalities of the Buyandsell.gc.ca website by attending a detailed presentation of 60 minutes. Interested? Confirm your participation by filling in the registration form.
Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before October 9, 2018 at 9:00.
For more information, please call the National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, get a copy of the presentation.
- 1550 D'Estimauville Avenue
- Thu, 10/11/2018 - 09:00 to 10:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form ( French only)