The Government of Canada purchases between $15-$20 billion of goods and services each year. This one hour webinar provides you with key information on how to sell to the Government of Canada and that will help you learn how to:
- Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your good or service
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Build networks and promote your business
- Search for business opportunities
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Understand the security clearance process
- Bid on opportunities
The webinar will feature a presentation from the Ombudsman to discuss the services provided by the Ombudsman Office.
Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before January 30, 2019 at 9:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, get a copy of the presentation here.
- The location is your choice. To participate, make sure you have access to the internet and a phone.
- Thu, 01/31/2019 - 09:00 to 10:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (French only)