The Government of Canada purchases between $15-$20 billion of goods and services each year. This one-hour seminar provides you with key information on how to sell to the Government of Canada and that will help you learn how to:
- Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your good or service
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Build networks and promote your business
- Search for business opportunities
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Understand the security clearance process
- Bid on opportunities
Right after this seminar, you will have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge on the bidding processes and key functionalities of the Buyandsell.gc.ca website by attending a detailed presentation of 60 minutes. Interested? Confirm your participation by filling in the registration form.
Note: Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before December 3, 2018 at 9:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, get a copy of the presentation here.
- Place Bonaventure, 800 de la Gauchetière Street West, South-West Portal, 7th floor
- Tue, 12/04/2018 - 09:00 to 10:00
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form (French only)