The Government of Canada purchases between $15-$20 billion of goods and services each year. This one-hour seminar provides you with key information on how to sell to the Government of Canada and that will help you learn how to:
- Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your good or service
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Build networks and promote your business
- Search for business opportunities
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Understand the security clearance process
- Bid on opportunities
Right after this seminar, you will have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge on the bidding processes and key functionalities of the Buyandsell.gc.ca website by attending a detailed presentation of 60 minutes. Interested? Confirm your participation by filling in the registration form.
***Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before May 29th at 9:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at email@example.com.
For more information, get a copy of the presentation here.
- Place Bonaventure: 800 De La Gauchetière Street West, 7th floor, Portal South-West
- Wed, 05/30/2018 - 13:00 to 14:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, general public
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form (English only)