The Government of Canada purchases between $15-$20 billion of goods and services each year. This session, of a duration of 3 hours, provides key information on how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you learn how to:
- Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your good or service,
- Understand the contracting process,
- Register in supplier databases,
- Build networks and promote your business,
- Search for opportunities,
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca,
- Understand the security clearance process,
- Bid on opportunities.
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar “Doing Business with the Government of Canada” prior to attending any other seminar.
Closing date for registration: January 15th, 2018
For more information, please call the OSME National Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, read a copy of the presentation.
- 1550, d'Estimauville avenue
- Tue, 01/16/2018 -13:00 to 16:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration ( in French only)