An in-person or webinar session for 30 minutes only is available on a first registered, first served, basis on the following topic to answer specific questions:
Basics of doing business with the Government of Canada: Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or services, understand the contracting process, register in supplier databases, build networks and promote your business, search for opportunities, and take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca.
This session is presented in English only. For information on a French session or for special assistance, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Ontario Region, at 1-800-668-5378 or email@example.com at least five business days prior to the event.
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar/webinar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar/webinar.
- 4900 Yonge Street, tenth floor or webinar
- Wed, 09/04/2019 - 13:00 to 13:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Aboriginal peoples, business, educators, employers, general public, government, immigrants, media, non-Canadians, non-governmental organizations, parents, persons with disabilities, rural community, scientists, seniors, veterans, women, youth
- Event type
- One-on-one meeting, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration Form