The Atlantic Region Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), in partnership with the province of Nova Scotia, will offer a session on how to do business with the Government of Canada and the province of Nova Scotia.
This event will provide you with an overview of how the federal government buys goods and services. You will also learn how to access free seminars, webinars and one-on-one sessions to assist you in understanding aspects of federal procurement including security clearances and finding and bidding on tenders.
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) also manages the Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP), which assists Canadian businesses in testing their innovative goods and services before they are commercialized. Learn how you can land your first sale and get your innovation tested by the Government of Canada!
- Location is your choice. All you need is internet and a telephone.
- Wed, 10/04/2017 -10:00 to 12:00
- Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Event Language
- Online Registration Form (English only)