The Government of Canada buys billions of dollars worth of goods and services each year to help deliver programs and services to Canadians. Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or services. Procurement Assistance Canada would like to help your company do business with the federal government.
Webinar topics include:
- Overview of contracting process
- Registering in supplier databases
- Finding key purchasing contacts
- Searching for business opportunities
- Bidding on opportunities
- Obtaining security clearances
This session will be hosted in English only. For French sessions or for more information, contact Procurement Assistance Canada, Pacific Region, either by telephone at 1-866-602-0403 or by email at SACPacifique-PACPacific@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca. The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises has changed its name to Procurement Assistance Canada.
Login information to connect to the webinar will be sent to you a day prior to the event.
Important: Registering for this event via the Eventbrite platform requires a user profile. Creating a user profile is a process managed entirely by Eventbrite and separately from Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- Tue, 11/08/2022 - 11:00 to 12:30
- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration (English only)