The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) will deliver a presentation on doing business with the Government of Canada and meet with suppliers one-on-one after the event.
This is a FREE Event! By attending our doing business with the Government of Canada seminar, you will learn the fundamentals of selling goods and services to the Government of Canada.
For more information, please visit the Lennox and Addington County page (English only).
- Lennox and Addington County Museum and Archives, 97 Thomas Street East, K7R 4B9
- Wed, 10/04/2017 -13:00 to 15:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, One-on-one meeting
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Event Language
- Online Registration form