An in-person or webinar session for 30 minutes only is available on a first registered-first served basis on any ONE of the following topics to answer specific questions (English only).
Basics of Doing Business with the Government of Canada:
- Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or services
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Build networks and promote your business
- Search for opportunities
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
Bidding on Opportunities:
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- Best practices
- Tips and suggestions
Supplying Professional Services:
- How to register your business in Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) ePortal.
This session is presented in English only. For information on a French session or for special assistance, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Ontario Region, at 1-800-668-5378 or email@example.com at least five business days prior to the event.
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar/webinar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar/webinar.
- 4900 Yonge Street, second floor or webinar
- Wed, 02/13/2019 - 15:00 to 15:30
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Aboriginal peoples, business, educators, employers, general public, government, immigrants, media, non-Canadians, non-governmental organizations, parents, persons with disabilities, rural community, scientists, seniors, travellers, veterans, women, youth
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form