We invite you to our presentation: Demystifying public procurement (Online).
Did you know that the Government of Canada buys $15-20 billion worth of goods and services each year? Do you think they only buy from big companies? Would you be surprised to learn that many of these contracts are awarded to small businesses in Canada? Did you know that you could do business in French from A to Z with the Government of Canada?
Let us help you decide if selling to the Government of Canada is appropriate for you.
Join us to dispel some myths about selling to government and find out:
- What the government buys
- Who the government buys from
- How the government buys
- Where to find resources and free support for small businesses
- Linguistic resources
The webinar will also include a presentation by the Office of Procurement Ombudsman on the services offered to suppliers, followed by a question period.
For more information, please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
- Wed, 12/04/2019 - 13:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form (French only)