The Government of Canada purchases billions of dollars worth of defence and security related goods and services each year.
Is this a market for your business?
This Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) webinar provides key information to help you sell in the defence and security marketplace:
- what is defence and security procurement
- who are the players
- what are the entry points for small and medium enterprises participation
Closing date for registration: January 23th, 2018 at 8:00
For more information, please call the OSME National Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, a copy of the presentation is available here.
- Location is your choice ! All you need is Internet and a telephone
- Wed, 01/24/2018 -10:00 to 11:30
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration ( French only)