The Government of Canada purchases billions of dollars worth of defence and security related goods and services each year.
Is this a market for your business?
This Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) webinar provides key information to help you sell in the defence and security marketplace:
- what is defence and security procurement
- who are the players
- what are the entry points for small and medium enterprises participation
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar/webinar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar/webinar.
***Closing date for registration: October 17, 2017, at midnight.
For more information, please call the national Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca
- Location is your choice! All you need is Internet and a telephone.
- Thu, 10/19/2017 -10:00 to 11:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises- Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Online registration (French only)