The Government of Canada purchases billions of dollars worth of defence and security related goods and services each year. Is this a market for your business?
This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, provides you with key information to help you sell in the defence and security marketplace:
- what is defence and security procurement
- what is the Defence Procurement Strategy
- who are the key players
- what are some of the entry points for small and medium enterprises participation
- how to prepare your business
- how to stay aware of defence and security projects and timelines
- where to get help
Closing date for registration: August 14, 2017 at midnight.
For more information, please call the national InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at email@example.com.
- Location is your choice! All you need is Internet and a telephone
- Thu, 08/17/2017 -10:00 to 11:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, general public
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (only available in French)