The Government of Canada purchases billions of dollars worth of defence and security related goods and services each year. Is this a market for your business?
This presentation provides key information to help you sell in the defence and security marketplace on:
- Defence and security procurement
- The Defence Procurement Strategy
- The key players
- The entry points for small and medium enterprises participation
- How to prepare your business
- How to stay aware of defence and security projects and timelines
- Where to find help
Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before September 12, 2018 at 9:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, get a copy of the presentation here.
- Location is your choice ! All you need is Internet and a telephone.
- Thu, 09/13/2018 - 13:00 to 14:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (French only)