The Government of Canada purchases billions of dollars worth of defence and security related goods and services each year. Is this a market for your business?
This seminar/webinar provides key information to help you sell in the defence and security marketplace:
- what is defence and security procurement
- what is the Defence Procurement Strategy
- who are the key players
- what are some of the entry points for small and medium enterprises participation
- how to prepare your business
- how to stay aware of defence and security projects and timelines
- where to get help
This seminar/webinar is presented in English only. For information on a French seminar/webinar or for special assistance, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) - Ontario Region at 1-800-668-5378 or email@example.com at least five business days prior to the event.
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar/webinar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar/webinar.
- 4900 Yonge Street, 2nd Floor or webinar
- Wed, 01/31/2018 -13:00 to 15:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) - Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form