The Government of Canada purchases billions of dollars worth of defence and security related goods and services each year.
Is this a market for your business?
This Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) seminar provides key information to help you sell in the defence and security marketplace:
- What is defence and security procurement
- Who are the players
- What are the entry points for small and medium enterprises participation
- How to prepare your business
For more information, please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Ontario Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 416-512-5577 or at email@example.com.
- 4900 Yonge St., second floor
- Wed, 11/21/2018 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form