The Government of Canada purchases billions of dollars worth of defence and security related goods and services each year. Is this a market for your business?
This seminar provides key information to help you sell in the defence and security marketplace, including:
- What is defence and security procurement
- What is the Defence Procurement Strategy
- Who are the key players
- What are some of the entry points for small and medium enterprises participation
- How to prepare your business
- How to stay aware of defence and security projects and timelines
- Where to get help
Please note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar/webinar "Doing Business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar/webinar.
This seminar is presented in English only. For information on a French seminar/webinar or for special assistance, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) - Ontario Region by phone at 1-800-668-5378 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days prior to the event.
- 4900 Yonge St., second floor
- Wed, 07/18/2018 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration Form