This seminar will be on how to do business with the Canadian Government, whether it is with the Public Services and Procurement Canada, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police or National Security and Defence.
Your participation to the seminar will allow you to obtain the required tools and necessary information to navigate and participate in public contracts.
This seminar will have a practical approach for start-ups, emergent and radical technologies that wish to expand to the defence industry or the Government.
The seminar will be bilingual and there are only 40 seats available.
Deadline for registration: December, 12 2017 before 8:30.
- 393, Saint-Jacques street, Montréal, Québec.
4th floor, Room S-4574 B
- Wed, 12/13/2017 -09:00 to 15:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Procurement training course
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form ( French only)