Attend this webinar if you wish to understand how the upcoming changes to required criminal record checks will affect the personnel security screening process. This session will be beneficial if you are interested in preparing your organization for this transition. By attending this webinar you will learn:
- the changes between the existing process and the new mandatory fingerprint requirements
- when mandatory fingerprints are required as part of the security screening process
- the roles and responsibilities of each party
- 7 easy steps involved in this new process
You will have an opportunity to ask questions. The facilitator will endeavor to answer all questions if time permits.
Please register a minimum of 30 minutes before the webinar to receive the appropriate login information.
You will receive information to access this webinar once the host confirms that you are registered.
Note: the webinar application is not supported by mobile telephones; therefore, you will need to access the event from a computer with internet capabilities.
Language Options: to access the French version of the registration form, you must select "English" at the top right hand corner and select "Français" as your preferred language. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the session.
For more information, please contact the Industrial Security Sector's Outreach Division of Public Services and Procurement Canada, either by telephone at 613-948-4176 or toll free at 1-866-368-4646, or by email at email@example.com.
- Location is your choice. Please ensure that your computer is equipped with a sound card and internet access in order to be able to view and listen to the webinar broadcast.
- Tue, 04/25/2017 -10:00 to 11:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, government
- Industrial Security Sector (ISS) event
- Event type
- Industrial Security Sector, Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- WebEx online registration