The Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) will host a Challenge call for proposals pilot national bidders’ teleconference on July 27, 2017 for the Challenge: Defence research and development Canada (DRDC) - Protecting Canada’s soldiers with lighter and more durable resistant armour.
A teleconference will be held in English from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm Eastern Time (ET) and in French from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm ET. During this teleconference, participants will have an opportunity to have their questions answered by the BCIP personnel. Questions and answers from the teleconference will be made available online through an amendment posted to the Challenge call for proposals tender notice page on buyandsell.gc.ca.
As participants will not be able to ask questions verbally during the session, questions must be emailed to SSGP.SCPD@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca. The BCIP will answer emailed questions, on a first-come first-serve basis as time permits.
- Thu, 07/27/2017 -12:00 to 14:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) innovation event
- Event type
- Webinar, Teleconference
- Build in Canada Innovation Program
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form